Bourne Free is an environmentally friendly, tough, 100% water-based Polyurethane sealer, which is ideal for surface treatment of wooden floors, in commercial and domestic areas. It is easy to apply, does not darken or yellow with age. Bourne Free produces a beautiful, easy to maintain finish, while providing a safe non-slip surface which will never need polishing as its durability lasts up to 5-10 years with standard domestic traffic after a two coat application.
Suitable For Use On:
• Interior wooden floors only.
Not Suitable For Use On:
• Exterior woodwork.
• Satin Gloss.
• 4 hours drying time between coats at a temperature of 20°C.
• Allow to dry for 12 – 24 hours before subjecting to traffic.
• Protect from water during drying time.
• Full cure will be achieved in ± 7 days.
• Drying times may be extended during wet or cold weather.
• 6 – 10m²/lt, per coat depending on wood type.
Bourne Free can be removed from applicators with warm, soapy water before it has dried. Do not use Mineral Turpentine or White Spirits for cleaning applicators or spillages, as these are incompatible with Bourne Free.
• Sweep with a broom or damp mop as required.
• Apply when ambient temperatures are between 10°C - 35°C. If the surrounding temperatures are too low, Bourne Free will not “flow” properly.
• Bourne Free is non-flammable, however adequate ventilation in working areas during application is recommended.
• Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed persons.
• Store in a cool, dry place and ensure that the cap is tightly secured.
• Check the product for any leakage.
Health And Safety:
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected areas with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local Poison Centre or doctor.