Bourne Hi-Traffic is a 100% water-based, Polyurethane, two-part sealer for wooden floors, ideal for surface treatment of wooden floors in commercial and domestic areas. Bourne Hi-Traffic can be used in conjunction with under-floor heating and does not darken or yellow with age. It’s also easy to apply and produces a beautiful, easy to maintain finish. Bourne Hi-Traffic provides a safe, non-slip surface which never needs polishing and is very durable, as it lasts up to 5 - 10 years with standard domestic traffic after a two coat application.
Suitable For Use On:
• Interior wooden floors
• Satin Gloss, Matt Finish
• Re-coating time ±2 - 4 hours.
• Allow to dry for 12 - 24 hours before subjecting to traffic.
• Protect from water during drying time.
• Full cure will be achieved in ± 7 days.
• Drying times may be extended during wet or cold weather.
• ±8 - 10m²/lt, per coat depending on surface porosity.
• Bourne Hi-Traffic can be removed from applicator with warm, soapy water before it has dried.
• Sweep with a broom or damp mop as required.
• Do not apply when ambient temperature is below 10°C or above 35°C.
• Bourne Hi-Traffic is non-flammable, however adequate ventilation in working areas during application is recommended.
• Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed persons.
• Store in a cool, dry place and ensure that the cap is tightly secured.
• Check the product for any leakage.
Health And Safety:
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected areas with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting. Call your local Poison Centre or doctor.