• another-option2
  • 2-bourne-webslide-20163
  • 3-bourne-webslide-20162
  • 1-bourne-webslide-20162
  • 5-bourne-webslide-20162
Bourne P6

Bourne P6


Bourne P6 is a two-pack sealer formulated  to give a quick drying, tough, high gloss finish and is resistant to heat, grease, alcohol, water staining and dirt. Bourne P6 provides a protective seal for wooden floors, interior woodwork and furniture. Bourne P6 is especially suitable for bar tops and children’s toys.

Suitable For Use On:
• Interior wooden surfaces

Not Suitable For Use On:
• Rubber, synthetic tiles or wood mix inlay type floors

• High Gloss.       

Drying Time:
• Allow to dry and protect from wear and traffic for 12 hours.
• Re-coating time ± 2 - 4 hours.
• Full Cure will be achieved in ± 7days.
• Drying times may be extended during wet or cold weather.

• Hardwood - 10 m²/lt, depending on surface porosity.
• Softwood - 6 m²/lt, depending on surface porosity.

Clean Up:
Bourne P6 can be removed with Genkem Nova 11 Brush Cleaner & Degreaser. Do not use Mineral Turpentine or White Spirits for cleaning applicators or spillage as they are incompatible with Bourne P6.

• Clean with a mop dampened with soapy water. Do not flood the surface.

Special Precautions:
• Ensure adequate ventilation in working areas during application.
• Do not apply P6 to any surface previously wax polished, or cleaned with paraffin, turpentine, soap, detergents etc. unless thoroughly sanded. P6 will not dry if traces of these remain in the grain.
• If in doubt, place a drop of water on the surface, if the drop penetrates immediately, the surface is clean. If not, further cleaning is needed.
• New Parquet block flooring must not be sealed for 6 months.
• Mosaic type wood block and Strip Flooring can be coated immediately.

• Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed persons.
• Store in a cool, dry place and ensure that the cap/ lid is tightly secured.
• Check the product for any leakage.

Health And Safety:
• Caution: This product is flamable and contains ingredients that are hazardous.
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected areas with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting. Call your local Poison Centre or doctor.