Bourne Floor Polish
Bourne Floor polish is a water-based, interior, clear, non-slip dry bright polymer floor polish. Bourne Floor Polish is easy to apply, easily buffable and produces a lustre that lasts for up to three months.
Suitable For Use On:
• Sealed wood. For interior use only.
• High Gloss.
• Allow to dry for 30 minutes.
• Drying times may be extended during wet or cold weather.
• 12 - 15m²/lt, depending on surface porosity.
Tools, equipment and spills can be cleaned easily with warm, soapy water before Bourne Floor Polish dries.
• Sweep or damp-mop the floor regularly.
• Buff to maintain a high gloss using a clean cloth, mop or polisher.
• Re-apply, if needed, every 2 - 3 months.
• After several applications, excessive wax build up can be removed with Genkem Nova 9 Emulsion Polish Remover.
• Do not use at temperatures below 5°C.
• Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
• Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed persons.
• Store in a cool, dry place and ensure that the cap is tightly secured.
• Check the product for any leakage.
Health And Safety:
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected areas with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local Poison Centre or doctor.